1) Bachelor degree or above, major in medicine or chemical industry or international trade;
2) More than 3 years of foreign trade related pharmaceutical raw materials, familiar with all documents and logistics procedures, must have independent operation and sales of full set of practical work experience;
3) English CET-6 or above or professional 8th grade, excellent in English writing and speaking;
4) Excellent communication skills, positive development awareness and strong teamwork spirit;
5) Strict work attitude, initiative, high sense of responsibility and ability to work independently.