1. Bachelor degree or above in pharmacy and related majors;
2. Have more than 2 years experience in drug registration;
3. Good English reading and writing ability;
4, good professional ethics and professionalism, good communication and coordination skills, team spirit, can bear the pressure of work.
5, fresh graduates can be cultivated and used.
Familiar with CTD filing data format, drug registration regulations and registration reporting process; understand laws and regulations related to drug management;
Have the ability to independently carry out new drugs, supplement or re-registration materials and declarations;
1. Responsible for the management of drug registration projects, the writing of registration documents, registration and coordination, follow-up maintenance and other related work;
2. Responsible for tracking the progress of drug registration, obtaining drug registration information in a timely manner, and supplementing the application for registration;
3. Responsible for registration information research, retrieval and translation of related drugs and documents;
4. Responsible for tracking the laws and regulations related to drug registration;
5. Responsible for the filling of relevant forms such as the application form for new drug registration, the on-site assessment form, and the online submission of various electronic information, and tracking and confirming the acceptance by the provincial bureau or the drug examination center and the acceptance number of the corresponding variety appear on the Internet.
1. Working place: No. 813, Huoju Road, High-tech Zone, Changchun City
2, welfare benefits: five insurance and one gold
3. Contact: Li Ning 88794098