Monosialotetrahexosylganglioside Sodium (GM1)
Monosialotetrahexosylganglioside Sodium (GM-1)
Molecular formula:C73H130N3NaO31 or C75H134N3NaO31
Formula weight： 1568.84 or 1597.18
Category：White or off-white Powder or liquid
Feature: environmental protection, safe, higher yield
Hypoxic ischemic encephalopathy
Traumatic and various cardiovascular diseases of nerve damage
A variety of chronic diseases in the late nerve dysfunction (e.g. the numbness of late diabetes)
Packaging and specifications:
Or in aluminum foilbag, 1kg/bag
Storage: Sealed preservation, avoid sunlight
Exp.: 24 months
China National Standard
1.A description of Monosialotetrahexosylganglioside Sodium
Ganglioside is sheath glycolipids, which containing sialic acid is the most abundant in the nervous system
According to the different content of sialic acid, divided into GM (Single saliva),GD( two saliva),GT(three saliva) etc.
According to the different number of glycosyl ,divided into GM1(4 glycosyls)、GM2(3 glycosyls )、GM3(2 glycosyls )
In exogenous ganglioside, only GM1 participates in neural development, neural axon growth, signal transduction and other functions through the blood-brain barrier (BBB).
2. GM1 mechanism of action
(1) To protect cell membrane : Ganglioside is natural component of nerve cell membrane , which can adjust protein in cell membrane, stable and strength double layer structure of bilayer lipid membrane.
(2) Regulation of ion channels : To maintain the Na+-K+-ATP atpase in the central nervous cell membranes and active of Ca2+-Mg2+-ATP atpase, meanwhile to prevent accumulation of Ca2+ in the cell, strengthen the stability of membrane , correct ion imbalance, reduce oedema .
(3) Neuroplasticity: Survival of nerve cells, the growth of axons, the formation of synapses
(4) To reduce the radicals: To increase the mean arterial pressure, improve the blood flow of the brain tissue local, has high affinity to the Ca2 +, can reduce the inflow of Ca2 + & generation of free radical .
(5) Against the excitatory amino acid : GM1can against glutamate function hyperfunction after brain injury and improve the dopaminergic and cholinergic function, inhibition of protein kinase C activity and transfer, reduce the neurotoxic effect of nerve cells
3. Neumax ®Application advantage
Wide application , can be used for the following clinical departments:
Neurosurgery: craniocerebral injury, spontaneous subarachnoid hemorrhage, and spinal cord injury etc.
Neurology: cerebrovascular disease, peripheral neuropathy, myelitis, etc.
Agedness department: the nervous system degenerative disease (Parkinson's disease, Alzheimer’s disease)
Bone department : spinal cord injury etc.
Pediatrics：Hypoxic ischemia encephalopathy, infantile cerebral palsy, etc
Blood internal medicine, emergency center, department of rheumatology , otolaryngological department, oncology department etc.